MRF Tyres invite eligible final year Candidates to take part in Campus Recruitment process 2021.
- Qualification : BSc[Final Year students (2021 Passing Out Batch)]
- Stream : BSc (Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Statistics, Botany, Zoology)
- Aggregate Percentage: Minimum 60% up to last semester, No standing Arrears / Backlogs.
- Candidates should be ready to work in Night Shifts and and any of our plant locations.
- Since the recruitment is for Manufacturing Plants we prefer only Male Candidates.
Salary(CTC) & Other Benefits:
- Salary: 2,76,000/- CTC per annum.
- Group Mediclaim Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Local Conveyance (Plant Locations).
MRF Screening Process
- Technical Test* (30 Qtns / 30 Min) Objective Type – Subject Related
- IQ / Aptitude Test (30 Qtns / 40 Min)
- Personality Test(44 Qtns / 10 Min)
- Scheduling Test (7 Qtns /20 Min)
- No technical test for BSc other qualifications like Botany & Zoology.
- Preliminary(Tech & HR)
- Final (Tech & HR)
Job Role / Designation : Key Responsibilities
A. Production / Supervisor (BSc – Specified Streams )
- Planning materials for achieving the daily production target.
- Allocation of Roles & Responsibilities for the Employees & Junior staffs.
- Supervising workers and ensuring that targets are met.
- Ensure Full utilization of Man & Machine to achieve pre set production targets.
- Completing and maintaining Production records as and when batches are over.
B. Quality Assurance / Supervisor (BSc Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Statistics)
- Product audit, Process audit, dock audits.
- Customer Complaint Analysis and problem solving using 7 QC tools.
- Line return analysis, Reducing the line return.
- Maintaining records and quantifiers for ISO.
- Maintaining quality records in SAP.
Large number of vacancies are available, register through the following link immediately. Registration Link: http://bit.ly/mrf_bscmsc_screening
Last date for Registration: 4th April 2021, 5.30pm. The Candidates who have already applied, need not apply again.