Online applications are invited by RRBs on behalf of RRCs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of 26.04.2019
Opening of online registration of Applications : 12.03.2019 at 17.00 hrs.
Closing of online registration of Applications : 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 23.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan 18.04.2019 at 13.00 hrs.
Final submission of Applications : 26.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentative schedule : September-October 2019
DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE
How to Apply
- Visit official website of RRB www.sr.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbgroupd2019/
- Click on New Registration Link
- Fill community details, Course Completed Act Apprenticeship etc and click submit
- Select Railway zone of your choice which you like to apply. ( Once selected cannot be changed )
- Fill up the basic details viz. Name, Father name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, E-mail Id, Aadhar number etc. ( Mobile Number and E-mail ID is mandatory for application)
- Retrieve OTPs from mobile number and E-mail and enter the same in respective text box and click on ‘Validate’ Button. After validation of OTP’s of Mobile and E-mail Id, it cannot be changed.
- Click On ‘Apply/Edit’ option on the screen. Complete the Eligibility Criteria Form and Submit. Before submitting the Eligibility Criteria Form, be sure that all the information is filled correctly. After submission, you can modify only by Paying the modification fee of Rs 100/-. The modification can be done only Twice.
- After submission of Eligibility criteria form, the list of posts for which the candida
- Complete the Registration process by filling all the details for generating a Registration Id & Password for login and OTPs (One Time Password) for validation. The Registration Id and password will be displayed on the screen. OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail id. Only one ONLINE Registration is permitted through one mobile number and one email ID under this CEN.
- te is eligible, will be displayed to enable the candidates to enter the priority number in the order of their preference. Candidates will be considered only for the posts for which post preference has been entered. Hence candidates should select as many posts as they would like to be considered from the list. Once sure of the selection, Click on confirm button or edit if wish to change the priority numbers.
- After submission of preference form, make the Payment by clicking on the Payment tab. Only after payment you will be able to fill the additional details and upload Photos and signature etc.
- Select the Payment Mode
1) Bank : Net Banking /Credit card/Debit card/UPI etc : Select the mode of payment of fees from the options available such as Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card etc., Enter the details required on the relevant option screen and submit the payment. After a while you will get the payment response as “Success” once bank has received your fees, or else a “Failure” response will be displayed on the screen along with the reason for failure.
For Payment through SBI Challan and NEFT,Click on “SBI Branch” from the options. Fill the mobile number & date of birth and click “Confirm” button. Then click on the “Click here to Download” the form in PDF, take the print of the form, fill relevant details and pay the fees at your nearest SBI branch. Payment confirmation may take 2 hours and hence login after 2 hours and look for confirmation of payment status.
2) Post Office
For Payment through Post Office, Select Post Office from the drop down and Click the button to proceed for generating a Challan. Take print of the Challan and pay the fees in the nearest computerized post office. Payment confirmation may take 48 hours and hence login after 48 hours and look for confirmation of payment status.
- After successful payment, Click on the “Fill additional details” and complete the remaining application form by filling up additional details and Photo(s)/Document(s) Upload. Before uploading photo and signature, be sure that the scanned photo is as per the specification mentioned in CEN
- Final Submit. Before clicking on “Final submit”, make sure the photograph and signatures are uploaded properly by checking previews of photograph and signature. After submission, it can be edited only by paying the modification fee of Rs 100/- . Modification can be done only twice
For Official Notification and vacancy details visit www.rrbchennai.gov.in/downloads/cen-no-rrc01-2019.pdf