Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is inviting applications from engineering graduates for its ‘Off-Campus Digital Hiring’ programme
Selected candidates will get a salary depending on their qualifications. Undergraduates will get ₹7 lakh per annum, while those who have completed their post-graduation can enjoy a salary of ₹7.3 lakh per annum.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is 2022 February 25. Candidates will have to appear for an online test and personal interview, and the dates will be announced by the company soon.
- Students from bachelor or master of technology (B.Tech) or (M.Tech)/bachelor or master of engineering (B.E) or (M.E)/master of computer application (MCA)/masters of science (M.Sc) from any recognised college/university graduated in 2019,2020, 2021 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have at least 6-12 months of work experience in the information technology (IT) industry.
- Candidates should have scored at least 70% aggregate marks in class 10, 12, diploma (if applicable), graduation and post-graduation.
- Candidates should not have any backlogs and should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification.
- Only full-time courses will be considered, part time/correspondence courses will not be considered.
How to apply
Candidates will have to fill out an online application form given below https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
After submitting your application, apply for the ‘Digital Drive’ using this link https://g91.tcsion.com/FeedbackSolution/openPublishURL.do?publishKey=o6NNCwyBYwiiYXzkp5HSQN%2B%2FvQ3TRu0rA47Xas2Kwec%3D
Please Note that multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.