Local Self Government Department, Government Of Kerala give facility to download Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates online. Public can view the Certificates online and take print out or download. This site provides details of all births, deaths and marriages electronically registered in Local Governments (Registration units) where SEVANA application software of Information Kerala Mission is being used uninterruptedly for registering these events.Details of births, deaths and marriages that are registered and recorded in writing will not be available in this site unless that are digitised and ported in the electronic register after verification of the officials.
How to download Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates online
- Visit Sevana Civil Registration Website https://cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/
- On the top of the website click on Certificate Search tab https://cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/regsearch.php
- New tab is open and here on left side Certificate search is available
- Select the District, Local Body Type and Local Body click submit button.
- We can see the status of available records. Birth Registrations available from 1965 on words and Death registration from 1970.
- Then choose the birth or death year. (click on the year).
- For searching Birth Certificates, while clicking a new tab is open which contain Name of child (Not mandatory), Date of Birth (Mandatory field), Gender( Mandatory field), Name of Mother (Mandatory field ), Name of Father, Name of Hospital, Registration number and key number. Key number is not a mandatory field
- Date of Birth, Name of Mother and Gender is mandatory for searching birth certificates.
- Fill the details and click on the submit button for view or download the Birth Certificate.
Also we can search and download Marriage certificate (Hindu) and Marriage certificate (common) through this website. Sevana Civil Registration website belongs to Local Self Government department, Kerala and developed and Maintained by Information Kerala Mission.
Services for GramaPanchayats are available in citizen.lsgkerala.gov.in
- Visit official Website of Local Self Government, Kerala https://citizen.lsgkerala.gov.in/
- Click on ക്യുക്ക് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് link https://citizen.lsgkerala.gov.in/quick-certificate-list
- Select an Option from List
- Select Office, Office Name
- After enter your date of Birth/ Date of death
- Select Gender
- Enter appropriate details and give captcha as per shown in the website and click submit
- You can download the certificate ad a PDF file.