State Bank of India now allows Account holders to check the minimum balance of current month and previous months.
As per PTI all banks are deducted almost 5000 crores as minimum balance from Account holders in 2017-2018 financial year.
So Internet Banking facility enabled customers can now check the minimum balance amount of current and previous month.
- Open State Bank Of India Internet Banking login
- Login using Internet Banking user ID and password received from Bank
- After login to the Internet banking home page click on “Last 10 transaction” link
- On clicking “Last 10 transaction link, new window is open which is contain all details like name, Amount, Account number
- Click on the “Click here for MAB” link for view the minimum balance amount It will show the minimum balance amount of current and previous month