Travancore Devaswom Board introduced a NextGen Online Services Platform for availing Pilgrim Services at Sabarimala. Travancore Devaswom Board & Kerala Police is pleased to announce the launch of new Online Portal for Pilgrims to book Services like Virtual Q & Prasadams for a hassle free and divine experience during the pilgrimage to Sabarimala.
- Pilgrim registration is mandatory with valid Mobile Number & e-Mail address for availing online Services.
- Travancore Devaswom Board Police Department will never ask to share details of Debit & Credit cards, Account Number, ATM PIN, Passwords, CVV, OTP over phone / email.Please do not share with anyone.
- Quota of Virtual-Q Tokens for Darshan for Mandala Pooja (16th Nov’22 to 27th Dec’22) and Makaravilakku Pooja (30th Dec’22 to 19th Jan’23) is now released.
- Travancore Devaswom Board has made all necessary arrangements at Idathavalams (Pilgrim Shelters) at different centers across the state of Kerala. Annadanam is also available at Sabarimala, Pamba, Nilakkal and Erumely temples.
- Virtual-Q booking is not required for children with age of below 5 years.
- Pilgrims have to report 180 minutes before the selected slot @ Pamba )
- For any enquiries and grievances, please write to Pilgrim help desk firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use virtual Q Booking
- Open offical Website https://sabarimalaonline.org/
- Click on Virtual Q link
- Select the date and choose a time slot
- Then click Registration button for one tim registration. As per the latest Government guidelines only Aadhaar,Passport and Voter ID will be allowed for Registration.
- Email Id is mandatory for foreign users.
- Complete the registration and take printout