Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid
down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for AA and SSR for 500 & 2200 vacancies
(Approximately) respectively in the Aug 2020 batch.
- AA- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- SSR- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age limit :Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
HOW TO APPLY
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Nov 19 to 18 Nov 19. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit” button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and m ay be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
Last date for apply online is 18 November 2019.