Corro Health Hiring degree student for the post of Jr. executive 700+ vacancies reported.
Title: Jr. Executive – Medical Coding:
- Year of pass: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Qualification: Degree / PG in Physiotherapy, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical, Anatomy, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Physiology, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S Zoology, Bioscience, Nano-technology, Food technology, Nutrition and Dietics, Botany, Pharmacy, B.Pharma, M Pharma
- No Mark Criteria.
- Good communication skills, willing to work in International Time Zone
- Mode of interview: L1 – Written Assessment, L2 – HR Discussion, L3 – Technical Round
- Written test will be conducted in select colleges in Kerala
- No of Vacancy: 700
Salary: 3,20,000/- P.A (Inclusive of Benefits)
Benefits: Shift allowance, Attendance allowance, Incentives, Weekend allowance,
Sponsorship of International Certificate (CRC)
CorroHealth emerged from the combination of four organizations with a focus on providing a greater breadth of reimbursement cycle solutions. The joint venture included the purchase of an industry-leading domestic middle revenue cycle group, TrustHCS, a full- service global delivery model in both the US and India, Visionary RCM, emergency
documentation technology provider, T-System, and advanced coding solution provider RevCycle+, and the CDI tech-enabled offerings of TCP-Services.
How to apply: Register at https://forms.gle/QJGwVZJZwkCiA7hPA
For more details visit https://www.mariancollege.org/placements.php