HCL recruiting 2020 batch B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA(Finance), MA (Economics), MIB students in the role of Analyst.
Venue : Marian College Kuttikkanam
Date : 4 th week of January, 2020
Function of Job: Responsible for tasks associated with Capital Markets / Fund Administration /Finance & Accounting deliverables.
Job location: Chennai / Coimbatore
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift.
Key Responsibilities / Functions / Role:
- Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
- Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Analyse unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction.
- Develop expertise with few repetitions.
- Update and follow existing tracking mechanism, log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Fresher’s (2020 Batch) in B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA(Finance), MA(Economics), MIB
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented group with peak period workflow
- Highly proficient in MS office – Excel, Word, Outlook.
No fee is applicable. Interested candidates can register through https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1mgoXfm5IYlmdmMtew-VtoSSwopTQwDfuilZLavmor_c/viewform?usp=sharing&edit_requested=true this link. For more details visit https://www.mariancollege.org/placements.php