TCS Management Hiring Drive is being launched exclusively for talented MBA students from the batch of 2020. This drive is aimed at hiring graduates from various PAN India institutes who can join TCS in FY 2020-21. We want to empower all young and bright management graduates to fulfil their dreams of attaining a shining career in TCS.
Through TCS Management Hiring Drive 2020, we are providing a plethora of openings across various specialization. We firmly believe that students’ aspirations should meet with suitable opportunities to enable them to reach their maximum potential. This is a chance to add dimensions to your leadership skills through a gamut of key roles like Product Specialist, Pre Sales Consulting, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Marketing Analyst and Solution Architect.
Basis the students’ profile and their performance during selection, they will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP). Through ILP, students will be able to lay a strong foundation for an enriching career.
Registration start date : 13th September 2019
Registration end date: 28th October 2019
Online Test: 7th November 2019
Hall ticket issue date : 4th November 2019
Interview Date: 14th November 2019 Onward
- Qualification – 2 Years full time MBA graduates from the batch of 2020
- Eligible Streams – Marketing / Finance / Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management/E-Commerce/Logistics/Retail/Analytics / AI
- Undergraduate Qualification – Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering / Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
- %Criteria – 60% and more throughout the education is mandatory. Extended education is not allowed. Only full time regular courses are allowed.
- Backlog – No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to exceed 30 months
- Joining in TCS would be from April 2020 onwards as per the business requirements.
For more details and registration visit https://www.tcs.com/careers/tcs-mba-hiring-drive-2020