Zolostays conduct Recruitment Drive for 2020 batch all PG / UG students
including B.Tech & MBA at Marian College, Kuttikkanam (Autonomous).
Zolostays is India’s leading and fastest-growing provider of managed co-living spaces which are fun, flexible and functional. We are Series-B funded by Nexus Venture Partners, IDFC Alternatives and Mirae Asset and valued at ~USD 100 mn in the last round. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer a wide range of basic and luxury living amenities. Our managed living solutions are looking to elevate the traditional paying guest accommodations/hostels, and offer beautiful living experience. Our biggest USP comes from a vibrant resident community, omnichannel platform, top- notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished
rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-techsecurity and more-all enabled by technology.
Designation: Associate, Zolo
Recruitment Drive Date: First / Second week of January
Venue :Marian College , Kuttikkanam
Salary offered: Rs.2.5 lakh – 4 lakh per Annum
- Any Degree / PG including B.TECH & MBA
- 2020 Passing out batches
- Work location: Anywhere in India.
- Constantly increasing the bar on customer focus is of prime importance for all roles at Zolo
- As an Associate, you will receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Growth, Customer Experience, Inside Sales, F&B, etc.
- Growth is responsible for generating leads, evaluating a lead, negotiating with property owners and designing a product for customers including product features and pricing
- Customer Experience ensures smooth implementation of processes with the aim to deliver a constantly enhanced customer delight
- Sales owns the occupancy targets for each property by using various channels both online to offline
- During the program, you will be expected to do any or all of the following – Commit performance for self, use analytical abilities to deliver superior solutions, deliver business metrics, handle conflicts and high- pressure situations and be creative inthinking
For online application, click below link https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1S2THWB6avEuZ4IhBAY6vJESAF9PlgW1pIcns2y9jwMU/viewform?ts=5dfc9fb3&edit_requested=true#responses
For more details visit https://www.mariancollege.org/placements.php