National Employment Service, Kerala conduct a Mega Jobfest in Thiruvananthapuram district on 23-02-2019. Jobseekers registration is now available. Visit http://jobfest.kerala.gov.in/reg/new
For more details call 04712476713.
Venue: Govt. Women’s College, Thiruvananthapuram
How to Register
Instructions for Job Seekers
login to http://jobfest.kerala.gov.in
- There will be provision for online registration for Job seekers.
- First they have to create a login id and password. Then only they can register for the job fest.
- Entry to the Job fest is facilitated through online registration only
- There will be a pre-defined timeline for the job seekers for online registration and after that timeline, the facility will be withdrawn
- The Department has the right to restrict the number of registrants for a Job fest.
- Job seeker is expected to fill up all the details including bio data and qualification.
- The job seekers are expected to download the Admit card from the web site to attend the job fest.
- The reporting time for the candidate will be available on the Admit Card. Date of availability of the Admit Card will be displayed in the website.
- Each registrant is at full liberty to report before any three employers he chooses in the job fest venue.
- Right of inclusion/exclusion of Job seeker is vested with the Employment Department.
- There will be help desks in every Employment Exchange to provide assistance, if necessary, for online registration.
- Job seeker has to bring along with him/her Admit Card downloaded from the Job Fest Portal.
- A valid Photo Identity Card 5 Copies of resume along with self attested copies of your certificates
- All certificates in original. If a registrant could not gain a suitable job for him in this job fest, he/she can try chances in the next job fests. Job Seeker can edit their details if needed. You are not entitled to any TA/DA.
For participating companies details visit http://jobfest.kerala.gov.in/portal/employers and select the district.