We can book train tickets directly through the Google Pay app. Google Pay (Tez) is allowed users to Book Train Ticket directly thorough Google Pay application.
How to book a train ticket through Google Pay
- Open Google Pay application
- Go through the business section tap to Train or search for Train on New section.
- Give the station name origin, destination and select deat of travel and tap to available Trains.
- Find a Train which you would like to travel and and click the availability.
- Confirm that the details entered are correct, then tap to Ok button.
- Give the IRCTC user Id for booking, if you don’t have IRCTC ID, here an option to create it, Create Account.
- Enter your passenger and contact information. If you plan to travel with other people or infants (children aged 5 and below), enter their information too.
- Give all informations and tap to continue, If the information is incorrect, tap Edit trip. Update your information, then continue to the next step.
- Select a payment method, then tap Proceed to pay. Enter your UPI PIN. After your PIN is confirmed, you’re taken to the IRCTC website.
- Enter your IRCTC password and the CAPTCHA.
- Tap Submit. A confirmation screen appears.