Google Tez is now Google Pay. Send money to friends, pay bills and buy online, recharge your phone or pay at the nearby café with Google Pay, Google’s digital payment app.
Pay and receive money straight from your bank account
Google Pay works with your existing bank account, which means your money is safe with your bank. There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets and you don’t need to do additional KYC.
Using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) BHIM Unified Payments Interface (BHIM UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Google Pay. You must have an Indian bank account with a phone number linked to it to use this version of Google Pay.
How to get Rewards from Google pay
- Invite your friends to join Google pay. You will get ₹51 when your friend make first payment through Google pay.
- Pay your friends atleast ₹150 or more, you will get a scratch card worth ₹1000.
- Send ₹500 or more, get a scratch card worth ₹ 1 lakh.
- Pay your monthly bill on Google pay and get a scratch card worth₹100.
- Book a ticket through BookMyShow, earn a scratch card worth ₹300 or more.
- Make an order through Fresh menu and get a scratch card worth ₹30 to ₹400 when you spend ₹400.
- Earn upto ₹1000 when spen ₹100 on Uber.
- Earn scratch card worth ₹20 to ₹ 300 when you spend ₹500 mobile recharge on Google Pay.
- Book a Ticket through redBus and earn scratch card worth ₹250.
Join Google Pay