Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe. Users can create group chats for up to 200,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOCX, .MP3, .ZIP, etc.), and even set up bots for specific tasks.Now Telegram has reached 400 million active users all over the world.
How to Create a educational Quiz in Telegram
- For creating educational Quiz in Telegram first type @QuizBot in search bar shown in the top of the Telegram App.
- You can create multiple choice questions using this bot and add extra media or text using this.
- While opening @QuizBot it automatically give a message to start quiz
- Give the Topic Name, Discription of Quiz and continue
- After giving the details type the Questions and add options, then select the correct answer and submit it.
- After submitting we can edit, add, or remove quiz using the tab provide in the app.
- We can share our Quiz and inviting peoples to answer the quiz.
Telegram is currently conducting a competition for creators of educational tests. If your quiz is original, doesn’t violate intellectual property rights and serves an educational purpose, you can participate in our competition and win a prize. We will distribute a total of €400,000 in prizes for the makers of the best quizzes.
Submissions for the first round of the competition are accepted until May, 15. To participate, your quiz must contain at least 30 questions, all of which have explanations.