WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to send text, photos, videos, and voice messages. However, until recently, there was no way to edit a message after it had been sent. This could be frustrating if you accidentally sent a message with a typo or if you wanted to change the content of a message.
WhatsApp finally added the ability to edit messages. To edit a message, simply long-press on the message and select “Edit.” You can then make changes to the message and tap “Done.” The edited message will be displayed in the conversation
The ability to edit messages is a welcome addition to WhatsApp. It will make it easier to correct mistakes and to change the content of messages. If you are a WhatsApp user, be sure to update your app so that you can take advantage of this new feature.
- Open the WhatsApp conversation that contains the message you want to edit.
- Long-press on the message you want to edit.
- Select “Edit” from the menu that appears.
- Make the changes you want to the message.
- Tap “Done”.
- The edited message will be displayed in the conversation.
- Please note that you can only edit a message for a limited amount of time after it has been sent. Once the time limit has expired, you will no longer be able to edit the message