WhatsApp No.1 message Platform now announced a new feature in India. Now anyone can add a person to any group without permission. But as per the new feature, we cannot add a person to any group without the user approval.
WhatsApp give a special permission to users to restrict the group adding. For enabling this feature
- First go to settings – Accounts – Privacy in WhatsApp
- Click on ‘groups’ and select the option available, here 3 options that is Everyone, My contacts, and Nobody.
- If you select everyone option, each and every persons can add you to any group.
- If you select nobody, nobody can add to any group
- If you select My contacts, your phone or WhatsApp contact may have the ability to add any groups.