The Industrial Training Department(ITD) and Kerala Academy for Skill Excellence(KASE) will conduct a biggest skill festival on 2018 March 15 to17 at 14 districts in Kerala. 20 competition categories are here. They are:
- Painting and Decorating,
- Plumping & Heating,
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning,
- Wall & Floor Tiling,
- Fashion Technology,
- Mechanical Engineering CAD,
- CNC Milling,
- CNC Turning,
- Bakery, Restaurant Service,
- Floristry, Graphic Design Technology,
- 3D Digital Game Art,
- Web Design & Development,
- Electrical Installation,
- Mobile Robotics,
- Automobile Technology.
The winners of district level competitions will selects for the zonal level competition on 2018 April 09 to 13. Then the State level competition held on 2018 April 28 to 30 at Marine Drive in Kochi. The winners will get Rs.38 lakhs for combined prize,Rs.1 lakh each for State level winners and Rs.50,000 each for Runners-up. There will be no registration fee. Interested participants may register on www.indiaskillskerala.com.
Points to note for successful registration
- The participant must be born on or after 01-Jan-1997
- Please make sure that the email id and phone numbers are valid. All further communications will be through e-mails and SMS.
- You shall receive SMS and e-mail notifications on successful registration.
- Please enter correct and valid data as it cannot be edited after submission.
- You can choose any one of the twenty trades and preferred district.
- Before registration, please be ready with the following documents to upload:-
- Latest passport size photograph in JPEG, JPG, PNG format (size: between 50KB and 250KB)
- Copy of a valid ID proof in JPEG, JPG, PNG, PDF format (size: between 50KB and 250KB). ( Valid ID proof acceptable for registration are Aadhar / License / Passport / Voters ID)
- By clicking submit, you agree that the information submitted is true.
- Please carry original proof of date of birth while attending the competition.
The last date of registration: 2018 March 15.
Call +91 471-2735949, 85478 78783
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: www.facebook.com/indiaskillskerala2018/.