Pravasi ID card is the single stop for a non-resident Keralite to connect with the Kerala Government. This multi-purpose photo identity card entitles every NRK to avail all services and facilities offered by NORKA Roots, now and in future. Pravasi ID card comes with an add-on of Personal Accident Insurance coverage of upto a maximum of Rs. 4 Lakhs. The card has a validity of 3 years.
Norka ID Card holder will be eligible for Personal Accident Insurance coverage of Rs. 4 Lakhs and up to a maximum of Rs. 2 Lakhs for permanent/partial disability.
- Age 18-70 years
- You should be a Pravasi residing or working abroad with a valid passport and visa for at least 6 months.
Before applying make sure that all the required documents are scanned and prepared in JPEG formats
- Copies of front and address page of the passport
- Copy of Visa Page/ Ikkama/ Work Permit/ Residence Permit
- Photo and Signature of the applicant
- Registration fees Rs. 315 per card
- Renewal of the Pravasi Id Card
- You can apply for renewal 3 months before the date of expiry
- Copies of prescribed documents and renewal fee should be submitted
For Online Application visit Norka Roots official website https://norkaroots.org/web/guest/nrk-id-card