Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe. Its simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices. One of the world’s top 10 most downloaded apps with over 500 million active users.
Now get the following updates by installing latest version from Playstore
- Protected content: Authors can limit the ability to save media, take screenshots and forward messages from their groups and channels. With this update, helping creators protect the content they publish on Telegram and ensure that it is available only for their intended audience. Group and Channel owners who want to keep their content members-only can restrict message forwarding from their chat, which also prevents screenshots and limits the ability to save media from posts.
- Delete by date: Tap the date header in 1-on-1 chats and select a date range to clear chat history from that period. Telegram users have complete control over their digital footprint and can delete any messages from a conversation at any time. With this update, you can clear chat history from a specific day or date range in any one-on-one chat.
- Device management: Quickly connect desktop and web versions via QR codes. Control which devices may accept Calls or new Secret Chats. You can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time, and the Devices menu helps you control where your account is logged in. We’ve added a new button to quickly link a desktop device and a setting to automatically log out inactive devices after some time.
- Anonymous Posting in Public Groups Public Groups and Channel Comments allow for discussions of any topic in massive communities with thousands of members. These groups are used for everything from defending democracy to chatting with fans, which is why we’ve added the ability to appear as a channel when sending messages in these chats.
- New Ways to Log In via Call: Starting today, some mobile devices will be offered the option to receive a login call from Telegram and then enter several digits of the phone number that called – instead of getting codes via text message
- Responses to Join Requests: When you request to join a group or channel and its admin responds with a message, you will see which community they are from at the top of the chat.