The UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India offers a paid service to all that is we can order an Aadhaar card reprint online.
The Authority provides a paid “Aadhaar reprint” service which enables Aadhaar holders to apply for the issuance and delivery of a physical copy of Aadhaar card on their registered address.
If you loss or damages your Aadhaar card you can use this facility for a new one. The UIDAI has set a fee of ₹50 per Aadhaar reprint, which includes GST and speed post charges.
Credit : UIDAI India
- First Give the 12 digit Aadhaar Number in the respective field
- Give the security code shown in the website.
- Request an otp for varification
- After OTP varification, directed to payment page.
- We can pay ₹50 through any mode, Credit card, Debit card, NetBanking, UPI mode etc.
- After successful payment, Physical Aadhaar card will be delivered through By post.
For more details about Reprint Aadhaar Card visit https://uidai.gov.in/contact-support/have-any-question/924-faqs/aadhaar-online-services/order-aadhaar-reprint.html
For Ordering Aadhaar card online visit official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-reprint