- Which was the India’s first private FM radio station ? Radio City Bangalore
- Which Indian city has the nickname of the Silver City ? Cuttack
- Which is the last and 24th letter of the Greek alphabet ? Omega
- Father of Indian Remote Sensing ? P R Pishorady
- Which country is the leading producer of graphite inthe world ? China
- Antlophobia is the fear of ____ ? Floods
- Which year was observed as the year of Broadband in India ? 2007.
- Which Indian state leads in the production of hydro electricity ? Andra Pradesh
- Which place is known as the Queen of the Hill Stations? Ootty.
- Who is the first Prime Minister to resign from Office ? Morarji Desai
- Name the scheme launched by the government of India for uplift of urban and rural poor through enhancement of livelihood opportunities through skill development and other means? Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana(DAY)
- Which committee, appointed by the Reserve Bank of India submitted its report on Capacity Building in banks and non-banks? Gopalakrishna Committee
- The supreme Court has cancelled the allocation of how many coal blocks allocated to various companies since 1993? 214
- Which World Bank institution has issued ‘Maharaja Bond’ to raise funds to be used to invest in infrastructure projects in India? International Finance Corporation
- World Tourism Day was observed on ? September 27
- Word Maritime day was observed on ? September 25.
- Police Commemoration Day was observed across India on ____? October 21.
- Infantry Day was observed in India on _____. October 27.
- United Nations Day was observed on ____. October 24.
- International Stammering Awareness Day was observed on _____. October 22.
- Whose birth anniversary was celebrated as Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on October 31. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Which day is observed as Nirbhaya Day through out the country ? December 16.
- Which was the first country to use the ballots? Australia
- Limnology is the study of ____ ? Lakes and fresh water basins.
- Which part of the human brain is the regulating centre for swallowing and vomiting ? Medulla Oblongata
Posted by : Admin
Try to change everything...
Admin 15 Apr 2019
The Information Technology Act, 2000 (also known as ITA-2000, or the IT Act) is an Act of ...
Lecturer in Electronics : Syllabus for Lecturer Polytechnic Module I : General Knowledge and Current Affairs – ...