Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), a premier Public Sector Undertaking in State Sector is on the lookout for following experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis for the execution of projects in various Units as below:
- Age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1 st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- The prescribed experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- Management reserves the right to relax the experience of exceptional candidates who are having the qualification of M.Tech.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/ skill test (wherever required), group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- There will be separate written tests for Engineer/ Technical Assistant. Written Tests may be conducted simultaneously. Keltron will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity of the candidates who are applying for multiple categories.
- Communal rotation, age relaxation and experience will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms and relevant Government Orders respectively.
- Last date of online application is 30.03.2020
For more details and online application visit www.swg.keltron.org/Resume/advt_kel_mar.php