Job profile : Analyst
Kinfra – Trivandrum
Job purpose: Structure
- Extract data from various ERP systems and store it in EY tools and distribute it across teams in various countries
- Understand the functioning of the engagement tools and client ERP systems involved in global service delivery
- Liase between EY teams and the client to provide the information
- Understand the EY team’s data requirements and fulfill their data needs.
- Work on documenting the process in a structured manner
- Period reporting on the data collection activities to the EY Central teams
- Work on process improvements and automation
- Working knowledge of account reconciliations, reviewing TB and posting entries into accounting systems
Technical skills requirements:
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Any Bachelors or Master’s degree with min 0-1 year of work experience
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
- Have effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Working knowledge of MS office.
Candidates who can join by 18 November 2019.
Candidates can be graduates/ post graduates in any field.
- Registered candidates will appear for virtual pre-assessment aptitude test early next week.
- Short listed candidates will be invited for an In person interview on 31 October in at EY Trivandrum office.
Interested candidates will have to register using the below link:- https://www.myamcat.com/jobRegistrationForm?id=ey2020_Managed_Shared_Services
For more details visit https://www.mariancollege.org/placements.php